Monday, September 25, 2023

Nine Years Ago

I store my photos on Amazon.  Everyday I get a message about photos from the past.  Ones that I loaded from my stored computer photos do not have the correct dates.  But newer ones that are geo-tagged are interesting.  I usually end up reliving days I spent with Charlie.

This last week or so I have been inundated with photos from a trip I took nine years ago.  Today I got a ton of photos taken in Saint Peterburg, including this one


If you would like to see more of this palace, click here

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo, Denise! I use Google photos and they offer a similar service. It's fun to relive our past adventures, isn't it? ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just clicked the link - what a spectacular place! I'd love to visit Russia but I guess now is not the time to do it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.