Monday, September 18, 2023

Fall Flowers and Berries

I do not post as much as I used to and that includes posting pics of my garden.  But it is such a beautiful day that I decided to go out and do a few snaps.

Here are some crabapples.  The birds will be here soon devouring every one.


and high bush cranberry berries


This is a volunteer sweet autumn clematis.  I have two and no idea where they came from.  They got big last year so I cut them to the ground.  Well...


This is a rose hibiscus that will get moved in the spring.  It is almost six feet and needs a new home.


Limelight hydrangea

Sedum, one of several varieties I grow.  They are low maintenance, require little water, and bees love them.

Berries on cotoneaster
Two hydrangeas, whose names I forget, but one is the dwarf variety of the other.  Old age does that to you, lol.

Quick fire hydrangea, I googled it.  How did I survive before the internet?  

And inside my house my fall decor is out including this arrangement I made a few years ago.

Hope you enjoyed my garden as much as I do.  Or more.  At least you are not out there doing the fall clean-up.



5 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures, your garden must be an absolute joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers, bushes etc...look great. I do admit, I miss your posts. The clematis is great! Ours looked I'll this year. How have the deer been?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't complain about the deer this year. Yay!

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed all your pictures. I've never seen an autumn clementis that big. And I'm happy you did all the work. Thank you. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I have trimmed that clematis several times. They are wild!

      Delete

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.