Wednesday, December 23, 2020

A Christmas Menu

I have always posted my dinner menus.  But there was no Easter dinner this year.  And then I never got around to posting what I was serving for Thanksgiving.  So, today I am posting what I think my dinner menu will be on Friday, though I have no idea what time we are eating.  It will be a small gathering with just two of my sons, DIL, and grandkids.  That means I only have to cook half as much food as I usually do.  If you were here, I would gladly serve you the following:


Crab Cakes over Baby Spring Greens with Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing

Grilled Salmon with Apricot and Mustard Glaze

Lobster Macaroni and Cheese with Bread Crumb Hat

Honey-glazed Baby Carrots

Spanakopita Triangles

Cheese-Stuffed Crescent Rolls

Choice of Desserts:

Lemon Chiffon Torte, Tuxedo Mousse Torte, Brownie Chocolate Mousse 

Assorted Cookies and Candies


However you are celebrating the holiday, I hope it is truly enjoyable.  



5 comments:

  1. Better watch out, Denise. The entire blogging community is going to be gatecrashing your door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise - sounds delicious and I'd love to join you ... as David says - I'll be gatecrashing too ... enjoy and all the best for 2021 - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds delicious! We were shoved into total lockdown 4 days ago so instead of cooking for my family I'm on my own with heaps of food! I'll still do my menu and dress the table but for one not five! Happy Christmas Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That all sounds delicious! Merry Christmas and enjoy your family time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I start walking now, I can be there by Easter. Save some for me! (Until then, Merry Christmas!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.