Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A to Z at Number 249

Well, I've signed up the the 2014 A to Z Challenge.  I've been home from Europe for three months and have not written one post for the challenge.  I think I need to get busy.

I have my list of places I visited.  I have all my pictures on my computer.  I am not sure how much I will talk about each place as a picture can often say more about the beauty of an area than I can.

This year I am number 249.  I meant to sign up earlier, but I would sit here and read blogs and just forget to do it.

Last year I found several new blogs I enjoyed, but after the challenge, several of them stopped posting.  I hope to find some interesting blogs this year.

With a grandchild due on April 4 I know that I need to have my posts written in advance. 

The temperature today is 4 degrees F.  If I was still in Europe, I would be basking in the high 30's and  40's.  I can look at my pictures of the snow covered Alps and remember how warm I was compared to today. 

Oh, 'A' for Alps.  Guess I can get started.

If you want to join up for this year, here is the link.  Happy Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.