Monday, May 6, 2013

ATTACK!

It is no secret that I am no fan of the suburban deer we have around here.  I have spent thousands of dollars trying to keep them out of my yard.  While some folks will yell that we have taken away their habitat, the truth is that they have multiplied exponentially because they have no predators here other than the automobile.  I've been here more than 40 years and never saw one in my yard during the last century.
 
I receive more than 100 emails a day.  This is from one I received over the week-end.  People around here worry about the presence of coyotes (not I), but maybe the coyote should be worried about this deer.  BEWARE.  It is quite graphic.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Seen that before, the deer was just protecting its baby.

    JO ON FOOD, MY TRAVELS AND A SCENT OF CHOCOLATE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live off a major thoroughfare in a North Atlanta suburb. Not a day goes by I don't pass one or two deer laying by the side of the road (sometimes in the road). I'm not certain cars are the most humane way to thin the deer population, but I am seeing fewer in my yard.

    VR Barkowski

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cars are certainly not the cheapest way to get rid of them either.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.