Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A 'Joyous' World

I looked up the definition of 'joyous' and browsed various images online.  Many images reminded me of that old commercial with the young woman prancing though the fields.  I do not even remember what it was for?  Shampoo?  Many were cartoon images.

And then it hit me.  What is more joyous than Tigger?  He has to be one of the happiest characters in fiction.  I have my own stuffed Tigger that I received as a Christmas gift about 25 years ago.  He sits right here in my office surrounded by other stuffed animals, many of which were purchased to support one charity or another.  Here he is:

 
I know he made my Christmas 'Joyous' when I received him.  I hope he brings some 'Joy' to you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.