Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And the Daylily Hunt Goes On

OK.  I still have plants that I cannot match up with descriptions of those I bought.  So, I am guessing I either bought some and thought I'd remember (this from someone who can't tell you what she ate for lunch yesterday), or they are new plants from seeds that dropped over the years when I did not maintain and clean up the beds - though I highly doubt that.

Anyway, I offer more pictures of those I am 99% sure are correctly identified.  Now, I need to go buy permanent labels and get them in the ground while everything is still blooming.  Enjoy.
Arriba

 Chicago Silky

 Chanute

 Creepy Crawler

 Iron Gate Glacier

And more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.