Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm on the SPAM list

I was just trying to get some simple information from my local newspaper.  After searching their website and not finding any articles pertaining to my subject matter, specifically Dave Bing, I sent not one, but three emails, all to different individuals at the paper.

Each one came back to me as 'undeliverable' due to 'SPAM' content. 

Now, I could get paranoid and think that the newspaper has me on their SPAM list to block all correspondence.  But I know I am way to special to ignore.  So, it must be the subject matter that got the email rejected.  Right?  I doubt it. 

I've had problems before with servers blocking all AOL and AIM messages.  Then again, maybe it is just me.  Guess I'll just have to live uninformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.