Wednesday, September 1, 2010

'Friends'

If you read this blog, you may have noticed that I have two followers.  Now, I know from emails I receive and phone calls I get, that more than two people read this blog.  Forgetting that dental company in Ohio, I have readers in Florida and even received an email from someone in England. 

But recently, a friend mentioned someone who told him he had 800 followers on his blog!  800?  Really?  What in the world could he possibly be writing about that 800 people want to follow?

I mean, that would be great if I had hundreds of people reading this.  I would just hope they were getting their local news from someone other than me.  Or at least an unbiased opinion from a newspaper or watching what happens on their own. 

So, if you are reading, and you haven't yet done so, drop me an email.  I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.