Thursday, April 28, 2016

X: X-Files and X marks the spot



'The X-Files.'  I would have shown you a picture of my books, but I gave them all away years ago.  Yes, I bought books and read them.  I still have the DVDs.  All except Season 2 which I had on VHS for some reason.

I was and still am a huge X-Files fan.  I think it was one of the best shows on television.  I did enjoy its recent return to TV even if it was too short and that there were things left unexplained.  Again.

Were you a fan?  What do you think really happened to Mulder's sister?  Do you believe in conspiracies?

As you can see, there is no place to visit in Michigan that begins with X.  I have already mentioned Charlevoix.  I guess I could have saved that city till now, but it never occurred to me to do so.  There is the nearby community of Oxford, but I can think of no good reason to visit.  That being said, you are here:

X  (click to see where I am)

11 comments:

  1. I really wasn't a fan of the X-Files. I think hubby would watch them occasionally but I never got into it. I didn't even realize there were books out about it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy the X-Files, but I preferred the eps which weren't just alien focused. They always had most of my attention :) It was a great show. Haven't seen all of the new season yet - keep meaning to get round to watching it.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen the show (or read the books).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the X Files once or twice. Nevre got into them. I think one of our local libraries has DVD's of some of the seasons. No "X" names in New York State. I looked it up! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess, wherever you are in Michigan, X marks the spot. I love the X files and watched it religiously. I think his sister was abducted and smoking man knows....too bad he is still alive. Are they going to make more shows??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you click on the X you will see my community. I think they left the door open for more shows. What about those two new agents?

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure about the 2 new agents especially her name which was funny in the comedic episode but not in the last one.

      Delete
  6. Never really got in to X-Files.

    Charlevoix is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't ever into the X-Files!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been watching the X-files on Netflix. First time for me and I find it pretty interesting. I'm only about half way through the 1st season. My husband doesn't care for it much so we compromise...his favorite one night, mine the next.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.