Sunday, September 6, 2015

More New Orleans Pics

Well, I know there are more photos somewhere.  Just don't know where.  These photos are from my second trip to NOLA and do not contain any photos of the French Quarter.  That is probably because I had taken those pics on my first trip there.  So, I am sharing mostly water views, this first one taken from my hotel.


I think these next were taken from the riverboat:



I did do a lot of walking.  And I remember shopping.  And eating.

This also must have been the trip when I visited the plantations.  Here are two of them:

 Nottoway

Oak Alley

If I ever find those other photos, I will be sure to scan them into my computer.  It is so much easier to find them when they are organized on the computer.

6 comments:

  1. I love visiting plantations. Been to a couple outside Charleston, SC. Delightful places. Love your photos, particularly the water ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I visited one of the plantations in Charleston. Now where are those pictures?

      Delete
  2. I live right beside Louisiana, yet I've never been all the way to New Orleans. I'd love to go there once. Have a third cousin who is planning a destination wedding at a plantation. Love those gracious old homes!
    Life & Faith in Caneyhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so impressed with one of the bedrooms in a plantation house that I used the color scheme for my own room at home.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow these old plantations are grand. I know what you mean-I have boxes and boxes of old photos I need to go through

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I have all my photos in albums, but it makes it no easier to find a pic when you want it.

      Delete

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.