Friday, February 14, 2014

Besame Mucho

I am enjoying a quiet Valentine's Day with a good book and some music.  I've decided to take advantage of the music I have in my cloud player on my Kindle device.  And there is one of the most romantic songs I have ever heard.  It reminds me of all the wonderful Italian weddings during my youth when everyone would sing all the beautiful songs of their homeland.

Having studied voice for six years, I cannot help but sing along, then and now.

The album I am listening to is Andrea Bocelli's 'Amore'.  Wonderful songs in Italian and Spanish.  And so for your enjoyment here he is singing Besame Mucho.  

Listen, have a glass of wine, dance around the room...me, I am craving some lasagna.

Happy Valentine's Day!



2 comments:

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.