Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hi from St. Moritz

I think I am in Heaven, or something close to it. Today I travelled around Lake Maggiore and Lake Como in northern Italy. I had lunch in Tirano before boarding the Bernini Express for St. Moritz, Switzerland.

More about all of these places later, but for now, suffice it to say that the lakes and mountains are incredible. While it was quite wonderful to stand at almost 13000 feet and view the Matterhorn, this view of the lake outside my hotel window, with all the buildings lit up, is magical.

Tomorrow I go to Pontressina Valley to visit a glacier. I've gone from German speaking Zurich to French speaking Evian to Italian speaking Lugano and now back to German. Let me just wish you a good night in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.