The 'Versatile Blogger Award'. I received this award this morning from Lori Crane. Lori is Southern Belle who has been transplanted in Michigan. She writes the blog 'a day in the life of patootie'. Thank you Lori.
1. I have had every color hair there is. Streaked, carrot red, platinum blond, black, auburn ... you get the idea.
2. I've had the same hairdresser since 1981. Is that some kind of record?
3. I wish I had taken 'shop' in high school instead of 'physics'.
4. I have absolutely no tolerance for incompetence if someone is getting paid to do a job.
5. I've lived in my home for more than 40 years. I always seem to have a new project. How is that possible?
6. I used to say I wanted to come back as a tiger. Now that I know that the females have to do the hunting, make that a male tiger.
7. I no longer feel the necessity to do 'stuff' or get 'stuff' done. Ah, retirement.
And my nominees are:
1. Cynthia. A young mother in India, she has been blogging this month with wonderful words of advice for her children.
2. Sharon. Sharon is from Australia and has much knowledge about genealogy. I've been working on my family tree and that of my ex-husband.
3. Lynn. Just what she needs - another award, but her blog is quite interesting. Check it out.
4. Moi. I don't know her name, but the blog consists of pictures. Just beautiful pictures.
5. S. L. Hennessy. A writer who has made me think about a lot of the novels I have read and how much I have forgotten about them.
6. Ermie. This has been my morning dose of smiles during the A-Z Challenge. I hope it continues.
7. Buttercup. I have been following this blog for some time now. Since I can't be in NYC, I can visit it through this blog.
8. Pat. A gardener. In Massachusetts. Someday, if it ever gets warm and stops raining, I too will be a gardener.
9. V. R. Barkowski. Another writer. What I love about writers is that they can spell and punctuate.
And there you have it; my nominees, and winners, of the 'Versatile Blogger Award'. I suggest you check out all of these blogs.