Thursday, January 3, 2013

Food and Astrology

I get lots of emails each day.  Many of them come from food websites like cooking.com and foodandwine.com

I also get emails from epicurious.com.  I have used the site for many years when looking for a recipe, as if I did not have enough already!

I just checked my email account and there was a new email from Epicurious.  It contained recipes based on your astrological sign, along with your horoscope. 

I looked at the picture for Scorpio, my sign, and thought it looked suspiciously like it contained kale.  What a hoot!  It did.  Red lentils with kale and miso, another flavor I do not care for.  Well, I guess it could have been worse.  I could have been born 10 days later and been destined to eat seaweed salad.

If you want to check out your food based on astrology, here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.