Monday, December 3, 2012

Seeing RED

Today's picture theme is RED.  Red is a good color when it is being worn someplace other than on your face. 

Last Friday, I was not only getting red in the face, I was seeing red.  While sitting at my meeting in Lansing, I heard another attendee say that their blood pressure was going up.  Mine too.  And I finally had to open my mouth and put in more than my two cents worth.  Well, it was bound to happen.  And now I am supposed to put those comments in writing and forward them to our Executive Board. 

I'll get to that sometime this week. 

In the meantime, today is RED photo day.  I have my closet organized by color, which is pretty easy to do when most of your clothes are red or black.

 
 
I love wearing the color red in my clothes.  My car is red. 
 
 
My campaign signs were red and white.  OTOH, being 'in the red' is not good when your job is handling money. 
 
But what says RED more than Santa?  Last year I posted pictures of Santas in my collection.  Here is my holiday red picture:
 


1 comment:

  1. Cute post! My clothes are mostly red and black, too. Lot more black than red.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.