Monday, May 21, 2012

The Colors of the Rainbow

Who has time to blog when the weather here has been so beautiful.  I was so into my gardening last Friday that I cancelled my yoga class so I could stay here and play in the soil.

Yesterday I cleaned the deck and it looks like I will have to stain it this year.  By the time I was done planting and cleaning and moving furniture I was beat.  Even too tired to move my fingers on the keyboard.  But all the work has been well worth it.

This morning I got up and marvelled at the colors already in the garden.  After wandering around the garden this morning, I give you Roy G Biv, the colors of the rainbow.



Geum


 Geum


Iris


 Fern with Juniper

Hosta

 Forget-me-nots


 Iris


Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.