Monday, November 7, 2011

Deer Season in West Bloomfield

If you read any books or articles about deer, they always talk about them eating at dusk and dawn.  What a bunch of hooey.  They eat 24/7.

It is just after 2:30 in the afternoon and me and my camera have just come in from a romp with two deer.  I walked out to the kitchen to get something to drink and there were two deer standing in a flower bed eating the geum which has beautiful green leaves.  Or rather had leaves.

I shooed them out and went and grabbed the camera.  There they were standing in the yard looking at me.
 And then they were looking at the neighbor's car.
Or was it the campaign sign?
Ah.  It was food.
I must admit I prefer looking at their hind ends which means they are leaving.  As for when they eat, it's all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.