Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Sun is Shining, The Grass is Green...

The Capturing December theme for today is 'Today's Temperature'.  If it was snowing outside, I could have taken an interesting photo.  Instead, other than the temperature, it looks like a nice Spring day instead of two weeks before the start of winter.

Yesterday morning I woke up at 7:30 and it was 58 degrees outside.  It was pouring rain.  By late afternoon it was 50 degrees, but it had dropped to 45 at one point during the day.  I know all this because I have this cool indoor/outdoor thermometer in my home.  I love it.

Not only do I know the temperature, but it also tells me the day and date, humidity, barometric direction, and has an icon to let me know when the sun is shining so I can get my 11 minutes of sunshine.  When you are retired, sometimes you need something handy to find out what day of the week it is.

Taking a photo of it wasn't easy, but here it is.  Today's temperature is exactly 29.8 degrees.  The sun is shining and I can see forever.  And I'd rather dream of a 'White Christmas' than drive in one.  (today's blog title is the intro to "White Christmas")

 
P.S.  Checkout the entire line of LaCrosse here.  I even have a traveling alarm that automatically adjusts to the time zone I am in just by pushing a button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.