Friday, July 13, 2012

Lucy, I'm Home

Last night I was sitting in my family room watching reruns of 'The Mentalist'.  It was a long day and I was tired, though if pressed I doubt I can recall exactly what I did all day.

All of a sudden I heard a 'whop' on the window.  Thinking that a bird had flown into the doorwall, I went over to open the blind and have a look.

Imagine my surprise when I saw this little fellow looking like he was holding on for dear life. 


I don't know what he is, but at least he didn't 'smash up' on impact.  I'm guessing he made the leap from the top of the garden tool bin in the background.   Be nice if all these critters found other homes, but I am guessing that at least this one eats bugs and not flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.