Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cold and Sunny

It is kind of a good news/bad news day.  It is sunny today, but bitterly cold.  Officially it is only 9 degrees, but my outdoor temp here says --.-.  So, either it is so cold the digital temp is frozen or I need to change the batteries. 

Better part of the day spent watering my orchid collection.  Several are sending up new flower shoots.  Am still battling mealy bug on two plants.  Much better than six months ago when almost every plant (around 25) had bugs.  Ugh!

Have walked past my home office at least six times today and thought I should start sorting receipts for tax preparation.  Why does this have to be so daunting?  I guess on the upside, it creates work for a lot of people who actually understand how to fill out all the forms.  Who says government cannot create jobs? 

Til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.