2. What's a favorite made up word from your childhood or a favorite from your children's childhood? Does your family still use the word today? If there's a story behind the origin please share.
3. Will you be doing any spring cleaning now that the season is upon us? I read here a list of 15 quick (under one hour) spring cleaning tasks. They were-
clean out a drawer, vacuum furniture, whiten tile grout, dust the nooks and crannies you don't get to year round, degrease kitchen cabinets, wipe down walls, go behind furniture, wipe down ceiling fans, vacuum the mattress, clean the range hood, wash baseboards, shine the stainless steel, clean out vents, tackle the windows, and wipe down gadgets
Several of those other items are things I do on a regular basis, like the range hood. Maybe if folks never cook, they have no need to do it but once a year?
5. What's put a spring in your step this month?
6. Did you ever want to be a teacher? Why or why not?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Thanks for stopping by. And thanks to Grandma-to-be Joyce for hosting.