Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Good Old Environmentalists

I was just searching for some information on snopes.com.  I guess my specific inquiry was not found because I ended up with a bunch of topics that had nothing to do with what I was looking for.

In reading through the responses I saw one that I had read before.  It involves the State of Michigan and the Department of Environmental Quality.  It is an absolute hoot.  The State is threatening to fine beavers for building a dam without a permit.

Here's the link to the DEQ letter and the response from the beavers representative.  Too funny.  No wonder people think some government employees are a waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.