Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Who Else Attended this High School?

Awhile back I mentioned that Turkia Mullin, the embattled and former head of Wayne County Airport Authority had graduated from the same high school that I did.  Tonight I was watching a program on Biography (Top Ten Divorces of the Decade) and the name 'Eminem' came up.  While he did not graduate from Warren Lincoln, he did attend it.  He also attended the elementary school where my sister used to work.

A few years ago I was asked to speak at the high school, but cancelled after they told me that the then Mayor of the City wanted to share the stage with me (not speak, just be there).  Since I thought he was a complete jerk, I did not want to have the students associate him with me.  Granted we had graduated from the same high school and were both elected officials, but that was the total extent of what we had in common.

Now I am wondering how many other people who make the news might have attended this high school.  Someone other than a rapper or being investigated?  I wonder if they have a 'Hall of Fame'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.