Thursday, May 24, 2018

Princess Leia and Friends

 Carrie Fisher hated this outfit and the treatment of her character.  I am sure it appealed to every fat slob in the universe that he too could get a 'hot date' ala Jabba the Hutt.  She supposedly told the actress portraying Rey to stand her ground and not let herself be turned into a sex symbol.  My boys only comment was on how small she was as evidenced by her costumes.
 Here she in in fighting attire.
Leia's future husband and household pet, Han Solo and Chewbacca.  Chewy was idolized by these characters, the Ewoks, who appear in The Return of the Jedi, Episode VI, 1983.

5 comments:

  1. I always loved the Ewoks. They look so cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool set of pictures. I loved the Ewoks. Han and Chewy's costumes are stellar. And Leia's white dress with the hood? Was it aywhere to be found?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing about that dress. It is the first time we see her, but it was not in the exhibit, unless I mislabeled it.

      Delete
  3. The Ewoks were always so cute and full of personality!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to fry the Ewoks over a spit. How they could dismantle an evil force with rocks is beyond stupid. You are right about her outfit and she kept popping out of it until she got so used to it when someone said her boob was out again. Every fat 40yr old dude living in his mom's basement got hot over this scene...blecchhh

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.