Saturday, December 12, 2015

Me? A Pack Rat?

I am not one to save everything I come across or have ever owned.  As a matter of fact, I could kick myself for some of the things I have gotten rid of, but you just can't save everything.

Nevertheless, I did save some of my sons' clothes.  And several boxes of toys.  So, here is a quick post with a pic of Charlie wearing his Daddy's sweater and playing with his Dad's Sesame Street train set - missing the Big Bird and Cookie Monster figures.

I spend a good part of my day on the floor going 'choo-choo' and 'woo-woo'.  Who woulda thunk it?

4 comments:

  1. At least you can get on the floor and get up again Denise. Sounds like a good thing you saved these things. I threw away a kitchen torch I had never used and immediately wanted it for a creme caramel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a huge garage sale once and none of my boys wanted the camping equipment so I gave it to the local Boy Scout Troop. And then my boys asked to borrow it.

      Delete
  2. This is the excuse one needs to become a kid again:) Lucky you that you can get on the floor and play. I see you have the 500 destination book also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 500 destinations. Don't think I'm going to get to all of them. And yes, I am always on the floor.

      Delete

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.