Friday, January 23, 2015

Getting Ready for A to Z in April

I like thinking about April.  Perhaps by then the temperatures will no longer dip below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.  Any, by then, I will have written all of my A to Z posts and can just sit back and read what others are writing about.

I have my theme and all of my letters, save two, already planned out.  I got creative with 'Z' and will probably do the same for J and X.

I've looked up all of the reference material I will use.  But, and it is a big BUT, I have yet to label and edit all of my pictures that I will be using.  I did a good deal of sorting when I returned home from my trip last fall.  And then, I just sort of stopped.  I think it was the approaching holidays that put a dent in my computer time.

But now I have made up my mind to spend the next month putting my posts together and enjoying my trip all over again.

Are you joining A to Z this year?  New participant or returning veteran?  This will be my third year and I am looking for ward to finding new blogs to follow.

Here is the link to the official site of the A to Z Challenge.  Watch for the sign-up list and join the fun.

CONGRATULATIONS!

4 comments:

  1. I think the sign up starts on Monday as I recall Denise. I haven't done much towards mine although I have some ideas about what I want to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I will be joining which will only be the 2nd time for me. It is fun how we get excited by this challenge but it is fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, Denise, you're all ready for the Challenge. I can't think of a decent theme this year. Without a theme, I wouldn't be able to hold myself through the challenge. I hope something suggests itself.
    Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do wonderful book reviews. What about an A to Z of what makes books interesting? I will miss your beautiful posts if you decide not to participate.

      Delete

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.