Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Snow, Snow Go Away...but where???

It is 41 degrees outside and the snow is melting.  Unfortunately, there is no place for it to go.  The storm drains are all buried under ice and snow.  There are puddles everywhere, many of them covering gaping potholes.  There is a pond at the end of my driveway.

Yesterday I was out clearing the two inches of snow we had overnight.  When I was done, I grabbed the camera and made good use of the sunny conditions to snap a few photos.

Here is the view of my house from the street:


The pretty white cushions of snow in the front yard sitting area:


And my garden girl with the butterflies  -- looks like she is waving for help, lol


I was in Sam's Club earlier today and they had all their patio sets on display.  I think it will be quite some time before we are sitting outside.

1 comment:

  1. Same thing here Denise. It's been melting today because of the sun but the forecast is for rain and there are flood warnings because of all the snow. Glad we live on a hill.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.