Friday, February 28, 2014

Carnival Time

It is carnival time.  Wonderful pictures were posted online from the carnival in Brazil.  That event is somewhere way down on my bucket list of places to see.

I have enjoyed a Mardi Gras party in New Orleans and Junkanoo in Nassau.  I hadn't thought about either of these events in many years.  But recently I was cleaning my closet and found my Mardi Gras masks and a whole lot of beads.

No, I did not get my beads by baring my top.  I just am surprised that I kept them all these years.  If I decide to go to a costume party, I have the start of an interesting costume.


1 comment:

  1. Greetings from California! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.

    I really like the info you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
    Anyways, awesome blog just like http://danieluyi.com

    ReplyDelete