Thursday, July 25, 2013

Wednesday HodgePodge on Thursday



1. July 24th is Amelia Earhart Day. Earhart was the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. What's something you've recently accomplished solo?
I've been flying solo for so long (20 years), it seems it has always been that way.  Lots of travel, taking care of my home. 

2. What's one product you use that never ever fails?
Bounce dryer sheets.  I use them in the tracks of my sliding windows to repel bugs. 

3. Have you found your place in the world? Where is it?
I have this great fainting couch in my living room.  It gives me a view of my secluded back yard.

4. Worst movie you ever saw?
Oh, without a doubt 'The English Patient'.  I wanted to slit my wrists and become a patient myself.  Normally, at a bad movie I just leave.  But I went with a friend and didn't have any other way home.

5. What's the last fun thing you did?
Yoga, yesterday.  I love yoga and yesterday I did a high-tree and held it for a good long time.

6. The month of July is named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar...ever been to Rome? What's your favorite Italian dish?
I've been to Rome.  Even got into a car accident (as a passenger).  I love pasta.  I don't need a recipe, I just see what I have and make a meal.

7. What is one piece of advice you'd offer new mom Kate Middleton?
Spend as much time with your son while he is little.  They grow up way to fast.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have no big garden projects this year and I feel like I have tons of time on my hands.  But it is nice to be able to actually sit back and enjoy what I have planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.