Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One Cool Tool

Whilst I was traveling the world on the A- Z Challenge, I came upon this really cool tool for showing where I had been.  In the grand scheme of things, there are many, many places I still need to go to consider myself well-traveled, at least according to the maps.

I've provided the links so that you may make your own maps of where you have visited.  Enjoy.
The places I have visited:


visited 40 states (80%)
Create your own visited map of The United States

 



visited 5 states (38.4%)
Create your own visited map of Canada



visited 20 states (8.88%)
Create your own visited map of The World or Brazil travel guide for Android

2 comments:

  1. I've got to do this. Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool :)
    Thanks for sharing
    dropped by from A to Z

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.