Monday, December 3, 2012

Can You see me Now???

You are backing out of your drive way.  You look to the left and see this:

 
You look to the right and see this:
 
 
If you have any sense at all, you make sure your lights are on.  If you live in West Bloomfield, you somehow believe you are invincible and say 'what the hey'.
 
Good visibility is only about 200 feet.  Then there is nothingness.  It has been like this all day.  But I would bet that close to 50 percent of the drivers out there did not have their lights on.  I came close to being hit twice and I did have my lights on.  Folks pulled right out into the highway, seemingly oblivious to traffic.  I guess they thought if they couldn't see any cars, there weren't any cars. 
  
So, I am home for the rest of the day.  I'll enjoy what view I have out back.  Much safer.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.