Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Last Yard Project? Ever?

I always think I am done re-landscaping my yard.  Every year I find that I have some new project to do.  This year I already rid the yard of chives and groomed some overgrown pines.  I really, eally thought I was done.

Then I decided to remove some grass on the narrow side of my yard.  It was under a large little leaf linden that was consuming all the water and nutrients available.  Four days later, I have a new planting area.  Which will mean that I have to use more water to keep it growing.  But, it is much more pleasing than grass. 

Here is the progression:

Day one:

 
Day two:
 
 
Day 3:
 
 
Day 4:
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.