Friday, September 7, 2012

I couldn't have said it better myself

I did not watch either of the infomercials shown on TV over the last two weeks, commonly billed as the Republican and Democratic conventions.  To me they are a colossal waste of money, since we already know who the candidates are. 

Charges and promises and lots of back-slapping occurs.  A lot of hot air IMO.  So, I will refrain from any personal comments on the affairs and instead provide a link to Frank Beckman's column in today's Detroit News.  Frank is a little too far to the right for me (though he actually grew up just a couple of blocks 'South' of me in Detroit), but he does state what I feel and believe about the issues he covers today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.