Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Flower Envy

I popped over to the "Gotta Garden' blog that I follow and there were pictures of daylilies already in bloom.  I am jealous.

The only one I have blooming now is 'Stella d'Oro'.  And I don't even have a picture of it on my computer.  It is so common, I am sure everyone already knows what it looks like.  But, I can't wait for the summer show to start of all my other varieties.

Not that I haven't been enjoying what is bloomimg.  This peony has finally dropped its last flower, but it was oh, so pretty.


And the clematis has come out in full force on its trellis.


My old standby 'Blaze' climbing rose has a new trellis this year and is making good use of it.


Since my new goal this year is to identify all of my hostas, I will post them as they bloom.  Here is the first one.  It is H. 'American Halo'.



Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I happened on your blog via Buttercup. Love your flower pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and will try to reply on this blog and visit your blog when available.